Remove levels from the game, Blizz!

#1 - Nov. 9, 2007, 5:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
QQ Denied.
#17 - Nov. 9, 2007, 5:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What were you even thinking?

All levels do is create an artificial system of haves and have nots in this game. It promotes a system that we're not all equal.

Obviously my newly created toon is an adult, so why can't he wield the Ashbringer or the Sword of a Thousand Truths?

If you want to fix your obviously broken game, Blizz, please remove levels immediately.

Even adults "level" so to speak and continue to learn and advance their skills. You don't take up fencing and wield a foil like an expert let alone start with one that is worth more than the standard practice equipment while you're still learning.

The same goes for any new skill. You don't buy the most expensive canvas and paint you can when you are starting to learn. You are going to make mistakes, equipment will break, and costs will pile up. :)
#23 - Nov. 9, 2007, 6:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

But you can usually dupe naive collectors into buying anything.

And that would be wrong. Bad rogue. Bad bad rogue.
#37 - Nov. 9, 2007, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
neth did you get trolled?
i think this is a funny thread

alas we need to remove the alliance also. and rename this game to world of hordecraft.

and while were talking of things that will never happen to add some flavor.

Fix Cat Form Range please

Thanks
Texanbeef

and umm aren't i required to say first? or something?

Psst.. I thought it was kind of funny too. ;) Remove shoes too. Walking is overpowered and everyone should learn to walk over hot lava without them.
#67 - Nov. 9, 2007, 6:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

[REQUEST]

I hereby Envoke my right to Request a hug from neth

Just this once.

/hug
#71 - Nov. 9, 2007, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why is no one taking my request to nerf Gnomes seriously?

Silent letters are bad for students. They only exist to make kids fail their spelling tests.

Nerf Gnomes!

Silent letters attached to Gnomes scare me. I'm afraid to take on that big of an issue. Have you seen the devastation a Gnome can do? Now, take away their G and see what happens. *shivers*
#89 - Nov. 9, 2007, 7:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

The first time I ever picked up a foli I beat my teacher in a fair fight. I've been fencing ever since.

/jealous

I've always thought it would be interesting to learn. ;)
#101 - Nov. 9, 2007, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth i have a question. why dont multiple cm's post in the same thread? ive always wondered that

We actually do on occassion. We just don't generally like to step on each others' toes though if there is a particular message or subject we are investing time into. :)
#110 - Nov. 9, 2007, 7:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

huh... do you guys like, sit next to each other at work, and say "Alright I got this covered, but I heard a disturbance in the shaman forums GO GO GO!!!!", and stuff?

I have a nerf gun by which I can defend myself. Yes, we're close and all in one room. ;) It makes for easy communication and fun as well.
#116 - Nov. 9, 2007, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Seriously I really wish I had your job. I know you guys don't get paid much, but then again you don't really work either.

You don't know how much we are paid. We definitely work. But thanks for the sentiment anyway for as misguided as it was.