NEW HACK to dispel dots

#0 - April 14, 2007, 3:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Has anyone noticed a new hack going around

that allows priests and paladins to dispel/cleanse dots off, BUT, get this, they can choose WHICH
Dots to dispel/cleanse.

For those who are affliction warlocks, with unstable affliction, have you noticed how some enemies can dispel all your dots but avoiding unstable affliction altogether?

This is factoring out by chance and luck, since on my friends warlock, i cast 2 dots (unstable affliction, and corruption with the shadow embrace effect). THis yield 3 magic effects of which they can dispel (2 magic effects) or cleanse (1 magic effect).
How is it possible of the 3 magic effects that they can avoid removing unstable affliction 3 times in a row.

1. WarlockX casts unstable affliction, corruption, ENEMY receives shadow embrace
2. ENEMY cleanses corruption
3. ENEMY cleanses shadow embrace
4. WarlockX casts corruption, ENEMY receives shadow embrace
5. ENEMY cleanses corruption
6. ENEMY cleanses shadow embrace
7. WarlockX casts corruption, ENEMY receives shadow embrace
8. ENEMY cleanses corruption
9. ENEMY cleanses shadow embrace

Amazing how unstable affliction was not affected, this is not a lucky chance, i have seen several different people do it, all with amazing success when i just cast 2 dots + shadow embrace.

I was able to remember one person.

Delandia - Demonsoul (Draenei Paladin).

PLease look at it ASAP. THis is a new HACK. WARNING TO ALL DOTTER CLASSES.
#13 - April 14, 2007, 4:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
How is it possible of the 3 magic effects that they can avoid removing unstable affliction 3 times in a row.[sic]

Probability allows this to happen quite naturally. I assure you that if there was some new hack that did what you said, we might know something about it. As it stands, the reasonable explanation is that some "bad luck" is involved.