Utgarde Preview

#0 - Nov. 9, 2007, 8:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sounds really awesome, now when's the beta?
#2 - Nov. 9, 2007, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Utgarde Keep was a fun dungeon to get a taste of at BlizzCon and I'm looking forward to tackling the whole thing on regular ... and heroic mode.

Q u o t e:
Sounds really awesome, now when's the beta?

Please choose one of the following:
A. Not today.
B. Not tomorrow.
#15 - Nov. 9, 2007, 8:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Very glad you are doing more for heroics than making it harder and throwing badges in.

Having just one small new thing in a heroic dungeon can make it a lot more fun in my experience, like Mana Tombs and Shattered Halls, so we’ll see what we can do in Wrath of the Lich King. :)
#23 - Nov. 9, 2007, 8:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm moderately excited about WoLK's art. (dungeon, eh, well, meh ;-) )
It's quite possible I will be buying the collector's edition for it's artbook. =)

The art for Northrend so far has been the creepiest I’ve seen in the game so far, it’s awesome and so perfect for this expansion.
#35 - Nov. 9, 2007, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Outland has been a really fun place for me as it is full of magic and corruption for you to witness.

Northrend looks just plain evil… and I like it, a lot. :)
#40 - Nov. 9, 2007, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
whats so evil about snow

One example that is relevant with the Utgarde Keep Preview (www.worldofwarcraft.com OR http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/features/dungeons/utgarde.xml):
"As you gaze upon the twin skull visages on the façade that leer out upon Daggercap Bay, you feel a shiver run down your spine that has nothing to do with the frosty air...."

But seriously, does the thought of brutal Vrykul teaming up with the Scourge sound like a happy fun rainbow team for you to go against?
#55 - Nov. 9, 2007, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ooo, can we get <Happy Fun Rainbow Team> tabards at exalted?

Yeah, that's the name of the new faction so when you get all the armor pieces plus the tabard you'll be a walking rainbow with an aura of pure joy and happiness.
#61 - Nov. 9, 2007, 10:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I’m going to go out on a limb, especially after looking at the Utgarde Keep preview, and say that the content in Northrend may be a little different than my current thoughts, just maybe, but I hope everybody is still as excited for it as I am.