Update on Blizzard's Item Rack?

#0 - Nov. 15, 2007, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Has anyone heard any new information about Blizzard's attempt to make something for handling multiple gear sets? It was talked about at Blizzcon 07 during the Raid and Dungeon panel as a future item which they would like to include. At that point it sounded like there were some ideas floating around, but not a definite product. Has anything solidified particularly concerning "real space to store the extra junk"? Will this be another bag to store armor like the crafting bags, or something different?
#4 - Nov. 15, 2007, 7:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have not made any announcements regarding this since BlizzCon so we'll have to wait and see how things go.

Q u o t e:
In before Bornak's patented Obvious-response®.

Didn't want to let anybody down, grats on misspelling my name though.
#10 - Nov. 15, 2007, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I pronounce it with a Throaty Kh sound, like at the beginning of Khan.

I do agree, Bornakk, buddy, If I hear "we're not planning to change/implement this feature at this time again I may go insane.

How about "That's a good idea, but I don't think it's on the drawing board right now" or "So far the system seems to be working out fine. Adding green fire breath to Warlock pets isn't something currently in the works. Sorry."

Or even "I like pie, but I don't like that idea"

We just have no information to share regarding it at this time and we'll have to wait for any updates... besides, I like cake more than pie.
#30 - Nov. 15, 2007, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Fixed. Thanks for the help.

Awesome, here's a cookie.

Q u o t e:
Bornakk, are you planning on getting a Sig anytime soon?

Huh?

This would certainly be a fun feature to add, but we have no details to share at this time past what was said at BlizzCon. As always, patience is appreciated. :)