So i just found a purple....

#0 - Nov. 6, 2006, 4:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That 44 Greater Rock Elemental just drop the Ardent Custodian. I just bought my mount so i'm pretty much broke and i was happy when i saw that purple thing, cool i said to myself, nice way to get myself back on track. So i go to the AH and guess what.... there's 4 for sale already :(....

Man i love my luck...... i just paid 90g for my mount and if i get 20g for that thing it would be someting. Purples are so rare and i had to get the one that's worth crap.
#48 - Nov. 6, 2006, 9:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I got an Ardent Custodian once. After attempting to sell it for three or four days I was looking to see if any more were up for sale, and in my infinite wisdom, bid on another one. I instantly regretted the action which I had not put any thought in to. In fact, it was so sudden I would call it an accident, but no, it wasn't. Within a fraction of a second I had thought to bid on it and then done so as I quietly yelled "Nooooo...". I believe my left hand actually attempted to reach for my right in futility as I clicked the mouse button, but I can't be sure.

So I ended up with two Ardent Custodians, each more difficult to sell than the last. I did eventually sell both of them, losing about 50g in total from my end profit. Being able to corner the hotbed that is the Ardent Custodian market helped me sell the first one, and then dropping the other to a ridiculously low price helped move the second. I still came out ahead so I really can't complain.

I wish you better luck in selling yours.
#194 - Nov. 7, 2006, 11:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why do you sell things? why not just give yourself 1billion gold with your GM account or something like that?

We all play the game the same as you do. Well not EXACTLY the same. We're much, much cooler.