All 9 classes to level 60

#0 - Oct. 16, 2006, 5:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When I started playing World of Warcraft it was never my intention, but at some point I got the wierd idea to try to get every class to level 60. I'm likely not even close to the first person to have done it, but I have done it. I did it on my own without power leveling by my friends. I did it without providing money from my other characters for twinking (though my alts provided things back to my main as you'll see below.)

Krushh was my first character. Like many other characters he was born 11/23/04. During that day (and before going away on vacation that afternoon) I managed to purchase a guild charter and running between Mulgore and Orgrimmar a couple of times got most of the signatures from people to start Clan Demonsbane.

Krushh has been a protection spec'd warrior since talent point #1 and has never changed.

As a raid leader Krushh has helped lead a coalition at this point through the destruction of Nef and the beginnings of AQ40.
#28 - Oct. 16, 2006, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Nice. I liked reading your reasoning for the different characters and what you wanted to do with them.

What do you plan to do for the expansion? Will you be getting it? Will you try one of the new races or will you go to 70 and with which character now that you have so many to choose from?