Blatant Example of Blizz Pro - Horde Bias

#4 - Nov. 29, 2007, 8:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I've been leveling a couple of my alts through the mid 30s in Arathi Highlands of late. I'd been spending a deal of time in South Shore just prior of coarse, the natural progression. On numerous occasions, the typical 4-8 level 70 horde show up when we've just 30s and a few level 50 guards, take over the town, kill all the vendors and gank everyone for an hour or two... this happens 2-3 days a week, we're used to it.

Occassionally, it would build into some rather fun Raid and Counter -Raid world PvP with everyone loading their 70 and back forth from Taren Mill to South Shore we'd go... All good fun.

Now after my alts got ganked in South Shore a number of times, often right inside the inn, I learned to be careful, but hey, its a PvP server, part of the game. When they got ganked by Skull in Arathi, I loaded this char and chased down the ganker and nailed them several times. They ran back to Hammerfall so I followed them in and ganked them several more times, inside the Hammerfall Inn. Turn about is fair play.....

Well, it was such fun, I just logged out inside of hammer fall and came back a few times to do it again at odd times when I only had a few minutes to play. Today I try it and guess what?! Instead of the regular level 50 hammer fall guards.... there's a leve 65 Elite who can see stealthed haning out in the INN.

WTF. You bunch of whinny GD Horde pansies can dish it out but you just can't take it Ehhh? You whine and *@**! to your Mommy Blizzard until they put the unstoppable NPC guard in your Inn, because you're such inept PvP Pussies you can't fight your own battles?

You have to get "Special" protection from Blizzard that we Alliance in SS never dreamed of? WTH Blizzard? I thought all was fair in PvP? I guess its fair to gank Alliance, but god forbid should we ever have Horde get the same treatment.

Fine, Then we go back to the PvE status Quo. Obviously , Alliance wont' be allowed to PvP against Horde towns, Only the "Special" Horde gets that Privaledge.

To "H" with this game! Do you want world PvP competition, or just a one sided Slaughter?

Horde, are your pathetic little ego's so frail you need to spend all day Ganking Allaince in AV and world PvP with your "Special" preferences just to make you feel like you're worhty?

Bizzard, do you really think you'll keep enough players on the Alliance side willing to even TRY PvP with this kind of Blatant Bias? Who are the Horde going to fight when you driven every Allaince PvPer to Horde or other MMOs?

What on earth makes either of you think there a long term future for such a biased compettitve game?

Go Rot in Hell !

I giggled.
#9 - Nov. 29, 2007, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you'd like to rewrite this in a much less inflammatory manner when you return to the forums, please feel free.

My main is Alliance. I can tell you from direct experience there is no conscious effort to make one faction better than the other from a design stand point. Just throwing this out there.