Is there a WoW fansite kit?

#0 - Dec. 3, 2007, 6:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello!

Im looking for some nice artwork, etc for our guild website, and I thought there was a fansite "kit" that blizz had available, but I cant seem to find it.

Anyways, if you can find me a link, or anything, that would be awesome. I have a jar full of cookies for the winner! :P
#2 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Does the Wrath of the Lich King fansite kit count?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/downloads.xml
#8 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

how about answering something a little more important, like what's up with the missing gas clouds??

Bhang, this is being looked into. Unfortunately we don't have an information to show that they are in fact missing versus being farmed out. We'll update everyone if we find out anything different. Please refrain from trolling other topics with this. :(

As for if there are other Fansite kits with the other expansions, no. But this one is all new and has some great pieces in it that we hope everyone will like and be able to enjoy using. Our web team worked very hard on making it easy to use and still as robust as possible.
#11 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I apologize for having to resort to this but this has been bouncing around for awhile with no real response, to the point where it seemed as though it was being ignored all together.

It's not being ignored. It's been reported and looked into. I'm sure my previous post about it from late last week was buried so figured it wouldn't hurt to respond to you this time to clear up any concern that we weren't aware of a possible issue with them. :)
#19 - Dec. 3, 2007, 8:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

If you would like people to refrain from trolling other topics with their concerns, perhaps responding to their concerns in dedicated threads is your solution.

I actually did, as I said, late last week. People get impatient though (understandably at times) and jump the gun without realizing. No harm, no foul in this case. We respond where we can when we can provided we have the answers people want or feel our posting will warrant at least an acknowledgment of a concern.

Again, this is about the fansite kit which I hope people are enjoying. If you wish to create a new thread just for the Gas Cloud discussion, please feel free. It is always good to have more details for our QA department to use to track down these concerns.