Delete the keyloggers...

#0 - Dec. 5, 2007, 6:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
These guys are out in full force today, I have reported at least 5-6 keyloggers in the warlock forums alone.
#3 - Dec. 5, 2007, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Put in a reporting system that works like the AFK system?

Enough reports for a post deletes it?

While I understand where you are going with this suggestion, unfortunately, it is something that could be too easily abused. Please continue to report these as you come across them and the moderators will get it taken care of.
#21 - Dec. 5, 2007, 6:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Have you guys considered hiring moderators for the night shift so the links don't stick around for 8 hours? If not, let us do it, worry about potential abuse after the obvious, already happening abuse is fixed.

We have moderators covering as much as possible. Please keep in mind that with the large amount of posting that occurs on these forums, there is a heavy load for them and they carry it well.

If you have suggestions or ideas on how we can improve the system though, I'd encourage you to please email to wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com . We do take suggestions on how we can improve not only the community team, but also the moderation that occurs on the forums as well as feedback on overall performance at that email address.

We will continue to do what we can to clean these sorts of malicious links out at every opportunity.
#34 - Dec. 5, 2007, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please feel free to use the email I provided to send in feedback. The forums aren't the best place to discuss this and policies aren't open to debate, but we do welcome suggestions and input on what we can do to make things run better for the community. Please take the opportunity to email us and let us know your best thoughts and ideas. Thanks!