Power Word Fortitude

#0 - Jan. 26, 2007, 4:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Blizzard;

Please increase the mana cost of this spell, priests enjoy casting this spell on three people, drinking for 30seconds and repeating, also remove inner focus' ability to turn it into a free cast.

Possibly even decrease the range of the group version of this spell as priests should not be able to cast a spell like this once without having to sit down and drink for at least 60seconds.

but seriously blizz, What reason is behind the extreme mana cost of fort? and fix prayer rank 3's range =)
#11 - Jan. 26, 2007, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Dear Blizzard;

Please increase the mana cost of this spell, priests enjoy casting this spell on three people, drinking for 30seconds and repeating, also remove inner focus' ability to turn it into a free cast.

Possibly even decrease the range of the group version of this spell as priests should not be able to cast a spell like this once without having to sit down and drink for at least 60seconds.

but seriously blizz, What reason is behind the extreme mana cost of fort? and fix prayer rank 3's range =)

It's a powerful spell with extremely beneficial utility. You're not likely to be casting it during combat either so you have plenty of opportunity to drink to recoup the mana it cost.
#28 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You have obviously never PvPed as a holy priest.

Notice I said "not likely" to. It DOES happen though.
#36 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well PvP is a time where you're likely to want to cast it just before going into battle, what I fear is that it'll be even more important at level 70 with damage increasing a lot. I haven't noticed my stam going up so wildly as to compensate yet, but I'm only level 64 so I acknowledge end game gear might be different.

Nonetheless, nerf druids. 1200 mana for their party buff? Whats up with that :( I have jealousy issues.

The good thing about prepping in Arenas is there is no mana cost.
#42 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Oh, I didn't know that...thats pretty nice. Maybe for regular BGs we could have a 5 second buff when rezzed at any PvP graveyard for no mana-cost self cast only spells.

Best thing is to post in the suggestions forums any of these sorts of tweaks and adjustments. Notice, I never said one way or another if the cost is or isn't too high. That's for the developers to decide but I can take feedback to them about it.
#85 - Jan. 26, 2007, 6:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

There are zero blue replies in the suggestion forum.

Read the topmost sticky post there as to why you won't see replies.