Top 10 signs your PUG is destined for success

#0 - March 20, 2007, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been running a number of Tempest Keep PUGs recently, for both research and entertainment purposes. The following is a compilation of the ten most common signs that the group will not only leave you with a repair bill, but also a larger ignore list. Enjoy!

10. The guild leader asks "waht spec ru?" in a tell before inviting. He asks again in party chat immediately after you join.

9. Everybody asks for a summon, failing to realize that it takes two people to summon.

8. After the group is formed, at least one person goes afk or disconnects.

7. The group consists of at least two warlocks who type without using vowels.

6. The group contains one or more undead rogues whose name contains "dark", "darth", "death", "rogue", "killer", or any variations thereof (Names which substitute "z" for "s", "ah" for "er", or which end and/or begin with an "x" are also acceptable, i.e., "darkkillah", "deathroguez", as well as misspelled variations of "Sephiroth", such as "Xepherothh" or "Darksephirothx").

5. At least one person ends up in the Mechanar when he/she was supposed to be in the Botanica.

4. Upon zoning in, you find yourself in combat. After the wipe, the person who pulled declares the others to be "noobs lol".

3. Your main tank has 50+ points in Arms and refuses to use a shield in hopes of "make things go faster".

2. Un-sync'd DamageMeters results are posted after every 2 pulls (or after every 3 wipes, which ever comes first). The warlock comes in first place for both damage done, and damage taken.

1. The rogue will not stomp jumping up and down. Ever.
#29 - March 20, 2007, 8:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll never forget the time I accepted an invite to Scarlet Monastery, and just as I'm in flight to the closest zone, the tank asks "were u buy a wepen".
#38 - March 20, 2007, 8:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When other party members don't know how to assist on a main target, you know it's all going to go well. :(
#61 - March 20, 2007, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I am not even sure what that means. Did this person level all the way to his/her current level without a weapon or did said person want to buy a different weapon in order to maximize their dps for the instance? Either way, I wouldn't begin to know how to reply to that question.

Turned out the player inherited the character, naked -- from his friend.