CMs lie again; 2.2 engineers get NOTHING

#0 - July 13, 2007, 6 a.m.
Blizzard Post
subject says it all
#89 - July 13, 2007, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We stated that all professions were being looked at over time. Engineering hasn't been forgotten, but we've made it clear that changes are not going to occur overnight. This is an ongoing process and more will be worked on for all of the professions including Engineering.

You can claim we lied to you if you wish, but it isn't going to make the process go any faster.
#129 - July 13, 2007, 5:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

We understand this. Well, most of us do, but seeing nothing since that first patch, not even hints, is disheartening. Not even as a representative of the company paid to put the best light on everything can deny we're the least loved profession.

I love my helm, but it won't last forever and doesn't even have upgrades available like BS weapons.
I love my teleporter, but a couple minutes shaved off travel time doesn't make a profession worth it.
I loved my MC Cap and Rocket Helm, but they're broken with no upgrades available.
I loved my Arcanite Dragonling, but he has no update and does not scale to 70 properly.

I'm not asking for a massive rehaul, I just want to see everything that fizzles or did not get 60+ updates get the justice they deserve. Explosive Cow to replace the Explosive Sheep, anyone?

I love engineering gadgets and love when something goes wrong, I need a res and I'm with an engineer with jumper cables. Sure they may not work all the time, but those times they do are great. We'll keep bringing you information on what changes may come when we can.

A few people are taking "overnight" a bit too literally in this thread. It's an exaggeration, but I'm sure you understand the terminology well enough.