Old PvP titles, let us buy them?

#0 - Dec. 5, 2006, 1:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So, i was in this AB on the test server, and, this guy was like; "I don't see the point in
completely removing a well thought out naming system for achievements, they should let us
get them another way. Tokens maybe?"

I thought this was a great idea.

001 X AB, WSG and AV token: Scout
100 X AB, WSG and AV token: High Warlord

And, it'd give blizzard another way to suck time away from us, with another goal. Give
those people that were rank 13 right before the patch a way to get that rank 14 title. Etc.

Whatdaya think?
#5 - Dec. 5, 2006, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We do plan on making the current honor rank titles available again at some point in the future as rewards of some type, however no definite plans have been made and no set methods for how they would be obtained have been decided.
#118 - Dec. 18, 2006, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hey that's awesome. Because seriously, the people who ground out Rank 14 don't deserve ANYTHING to show for it.

SoE GOGO

It's a mat, that has different conclusions written on it, that you can jump to!

They might be easier to get, they might be harder. Let's all try to focus on complaining about things that actually exist right now though, ok?
#121 - Dec. 19, 2006, 12:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So since you're reading this and encouraging me to complain. I'd like you to be aware that snowballs cost me my epic. I will have to wait an extra 24 hours now and everyone knows and epic 24 hours late, is really only a blue. GG Bliz.

Atta boy!