I can't log into Wow today..

#0 - Oct. 17, 2006, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just tired to log in and there was some window that said something but i didn't read it Why cant i get in i just wanna play and i pay money for this game WTF I was just about to do some really cool quests this morning and finally get this cool thing i wanted for like 5 hours now i am seriously going to cancle my account if i can't log in RIGHT NOW!!!
#14 - Oct. 17, 2006, 5:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I just tired to log in and there was some window that said something but i didn't read it Why cant i get in i just wanna play and i pay money for this game WTF I was just about to do some really cool quests this morning and finally get this cool thing i wanted for like 5 hours now i am seriously going to cancle my account if i can't log in RIGHT NOW!!!

*sighs* Where have all the good trolls gone?
#83 - Oct. 17, 2006, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

you guys are just mean i dont know why you say im trolling and being goofy i am very serious i want to play and now!!!

Don't worry Gadwin. It won't be much longer. In case you seriously didn't know, every Tuesday we perform maintenance. It has been that way since forever in WoW terms. Realms are normally back up at 11:00 AM PST (that is the normal up time) but can sometimes be available sooner or in some cases later depending on how well things go. It is a vital part of maintaining the health of our databases and hardware. :)

People (including myself) figured it was a troll post due to the fact that many people use basically the same language that you did in your post when they are attempting to make a troll post which serves no real purpose for gathering information but mostly is a means of entertaining themselves. They sometimes make it difficult for people to know if someone has a serious question or not.

Yes, the "Where did all the good trolls go" is in relation to a song. :) It popped in my head.

BTW... I will suspend some choice 'trolls' if they continue to snipe at each other. Behave all.