So... Blizz now that the word is out on AV.

#0 - Nov. 16, 2007, 7:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When will AV be fixed so it is more fair for the Alliance? Having the Horde get to our own midfield bunkers before we can is unnerving at best, and entirely unfair. AV geography needs to be changed and the starting Horde position moved back so it is fair. The Horde will tell you to the contrary, simply because they love winning AV 600 to 100 honor. I would to, but I don't play Horde. Fix this up and let's move on shall we?
#21 - Nov. 16, 2007, 8:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're keeping an eye on things, and seeing how the latest changes are affecting the battleground. There's a possibility more changes will be made.

I have to think there's something else to it, because the geography wasn't changed, and just a couple months ago there were very heated posts from everyone, everyone was convinced that alliance had a massive and unbalanced geographical advantage that couldn't be overcome through sheer will or strategy. So which is it?

I don't think we want to rush into any changes, strategies and skill evolve naturally to some degree, and it's good to let them grow before stepping in and helping them along. The changes made really mix up the battleground, and people jumping in casually take a while before they catch on, especially when they've been doing the same thing for months. Those strategies don't work anymore, and it takes a while for people to adapt. We're giving it some time, and keeping an eye on it.