Jobs at Blizzard

#0 - Jan. 23, 2007, 5:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I posted in the past regarding jobs with Blizzard for customer service, community manager and assistant community manager positions but I have a few more questions. I know that you may be unable to answer them but maybe you could direct me towards someone who could.

1. Being a full time position, would the fact that I am a college student interfere in Blizzards judgment of me, despite being able to meet the requirements both in skill and availability?

2. In a previous thread a Blue mentioned that there are positions for all hours of the day, does this include the (assistant) community manager positions or is there a set schedule for those jobs (e.g, 9 AM to 5 PM Monday-Friday)?

3. The job posting says that the ability to work long hours and be on call is required. Would this interfere with me currently being a college student in the sense that they would need me to work through class some days, or is Blizzard somewhat flexible in these situations?

4. Does Blizzard offer any special schedules such as ten hour days, four days a week? The reason for this question again leads back to me being a college student, I would be able to work ten hour days four days a week and still attend class on the other three days without interference in either school nor work.

5. I already read and contribute to the forums on a daily basis, which is one of the major requirements for the positions I am interested in, what is the best way to let the hiring staff know of this when applying for a position? (e.g, Add the line into a "About Me" section of my resume.)

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.
#4 - Jan. 23, 2007, 6:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm sorry I'm not able to provide any information. I can only recommend submitting a resume and if you're contacted you can inquire about any questions you may have on employment and the positions being offered.