My Unstoppable Force is Missing!

#0 - Dec. 12, 2006, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After logging in after this mornings maintenance, I noticed my Unstoppable Force was missing from my bags and have talked to a few other people who are missing theirs also. Anyone have any idea whats up?
#18 - Dec. 12, 2006, 8:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You will want to contact Customer Support. That could either be done in game, which would be the recommended path, or posting on the Customer Service forum.
#49 - Dec. 12, 2006, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Tseric, this is completely unacceptable and you know it. It is NOT the responsibility of the players to catch missing items (and potentially burn one of their two item restores) on their characters. MANY people are seeing this and it could be weeks (or never) before people find missing items on their alts, missing tradeskill items, missing quest items, etc.

Blizzard needs to realize that it is their job to fix this (rollback) and not the players'.

The matter is being investigated. I can't say at this point what the course of action is going to be, because I don't know. Your comments don't really deal with the issue at hand. I realize this is upsetting, especially due to a potential loss of items, but there is nothing that the CMs can do to address this matter.

We don't have the ability to investigate your account or restore items. Unacceptable or not, there is nothing you can do about the matter here.