Just say NO to Horde in Dalaran

#0 - Oct. 5, 2007, 3:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Like I stated before, give them an underwater city or something. Segregation is the way to go here. Seperate but equal!
#25 - Oct. 5, 2007, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Like I stated before, give them an underwater city or something. Segregation is the way to go here. Seperate but equal!

So you are saying you want to drown the Horde. Genocide is not the answer my friend! Give up your hateful ways!
#44 - Oct. 5, 2007, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think it's a bit too early to be worried or upset about what is and isn't going to be in Dalaran. When we are further along and have information on it, we'll share it with you all.

In the meantime, remember, Dalaran is filled with the world's most powerful magic users. While they work together, they are also filled with many different personalities and more importantly, have a bit of a crisis on their hands by the name of Malygos. I am going to hazard a guess that the Kirin Tor are going to be using all the available resources they can to survive the onslaught.
#220 - Feb. 4, 2008, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This topic is a bit older and rather than continue an older thread, I'd like to suggest that it be started fresh in the WotLK forums.