Any priests still play?

#0 - July 12, 2007, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
By that I mean, do you play and have a priest as your main?
#6 - July 12, 2007, 6:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
By that I mean, do you play and have a priest as your main?

I still have a priest and play it. Yes. I know many others as well that play them and have played them long term. I have some other classes I play too not only for the enjoyment of it, but to keep in touch with as much of the game as possible.
#39 - July 12, 2007, 7:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Do you pvp on your priest?

Yes, and it's not unknown that I'm disc/holy.
#55 - July 12, 2007, 7:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm still playing too, and enjoying it. Recently respecced shadow to give something else a try. However, the way most of us see it when you post things as innocuously as this, you don't see or understand that there are still real issues for priests.

In a way it destroys CM credibility. People see you as if you're an ostrich with your head in the sand. You may understand what's wrong but you can't talk about it. If you talk about it you're flamed for the Dev team not doing anything. Its a catch-22.

Or maybe you really don't see anything wrong with the class. I guess that's also a possiblity.

I can only discuss so much when it comes to future plans or changes. We'll discuss what we are able as we have the information to share.

Everyone has a different play style they enjoy and works best for them. Different people have different experiences. I can only relay so much of my own without people inferring that it is the stance of the company as a whole so I need to be very careful since I don't want people to infer the wrong information.
#79 - July 12, 2007, 7:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Did you finally make it to 70, Neth?

I've been 70 since shortly after the release of BC. :) It didn't take too long though I did do a lot of extra exploration before hitting the big 70.
#100 - July 12, 2007, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Do you arena? No ulterior motive, just sincerely curious; I don't think I've ever read a CM talk about the arena experience.

I'm not on a team currently unfortunately. I do hop into the free play ones just to play now and then. There are others here that do have a team though.
#107 - July 12, 2007, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I still play my priest, but I've been playing more on my rogue.

Also:

Neth, please don't let the developers forget out the priest racials!

I remember you said it was "on the horizon", and I understand that, but it doesn't mean I've forgotten!

Priest Racials Justice!!!

No one has forgotten. We do want to look at the racials in the future, but we don't have a time frame to give. It just won't be soon in this case. It's a topic that needs careful consideration for what changes are made.
#111 - July 12, 2007, 9:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Given that "Soon" often ends up being 3-4 months, can we guess that "Not Soon" probably means 8-9+ months?

I couldn't possibly tell you. If I could give a better time frame, I would.
#174 - Feb. 7, 2008, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread is from July of last year. If you want to start a new one, feel free but reviving old ones just tends to cause misinformation and confusion to spread.