Is it just me

#0 - Dec. 14, 2006, 3:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
or did Eyonix disappear?
#3 - Dec. 14, 2006, 3:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
He's still around. He's been very busy on other things and hasn't been able to spend quality time with you all. This makes him sad.
#22 - Dec. 14, 2006, 3:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This thread amazes me /

On stupid things like that Bliizard poster respond,

NADA on others

Grats

It's the start of my day. I'm reading emails, responding to a couple of fun threads and starting to read the forums. What people tend to miss is that I am here not only to convey information from the forums to the rest of the team and back, but to also take part in the community and help it actually BE a community. This is challenging at times when there is a lot of negativity however, I find that a touch of humor here and there tends to lighten things up a bit and help us all get through transitions.

I don't come to your job to tell you what I think you should be doing. :)

Otherwise, if you have a concern, you can email to wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com instead of disrupting threads like this.

Back to the topic, of COURSE Eyonix misses you all. Everyday he asks how you all are and everyday I fill him in on who is dating or who has the best story of the day. ;) You know, the usual gossip.
#34 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

yea well be sure to fill him in on the fact that palehoof stole my lunch money...i was just minding my own business, not bothering anyone...mean ole palehoof

my mom gave me that lunch money and she is going to be mad =(

Awwww... Did he at least leave your milk money alone?

(I am NOT eating the donut! I am not even having breakfast this morning. I just wasn't hungry. It's just me and my beloved mocha this morning. Yum!)
#74 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm quite glad you're enjoying your Mocha and that Eyonix is still around... but I believe that the Honor Reduction posts could use some lookin' in to, and if you get a bit of free time... maybe some attention before they lock up. Not saying I deserve a response or anything, but just a simple heads up.

Anyways, I hope you have a great day, Nethaera. Keep up the good work.

<3,
Zile

Thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate that. :) I don't have anything to add to the Honor Reduction posts at this point in time. I could say "We're looking into that" but even if I say that, people will expect me to come back with information I can share and if I can't share more information they will be disappointed. We're between a rock and a hard place but we ARE doing what we can on our end.

By the way, for those that don't know, threads will lock themselves down after a certain point in time. We can unlock them for a period of time before they lock again but we really don't want to push it. We think that at some point a thread would reach critical mass and the universe would explode. We don't want to risk that kind of 'oops'. I hope you all understand.
#92 - Dec. 14, 2006, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Yeah, right, he's back in the corner thinking, thank god I don't have to deal with those people again.

You believe anything a blue says at this point? I have some choice land for sale if you're interested.

I need a nice quiet wooded area with a cottage thanks. ;) No swampland though. I am not into finding alligator's in my backyard or water moccassins in my pool.

Please try to refrain from personal attacks on each other. I understand people's concerns and feelings about the hot topics. I'd rather people be passionate (in a constructive way) about something than not caring at all.