Website Busy/Unavailable Issue - 1/18/07

#0 - Jan. 19, 2007, 9:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*7:26 AM- This issue appears to be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're aware that the Burning Crusade account upgrade page is currently returning an error and that this may also be affecting the account management and character transfer pages. Our website and database administrators are actively investigating the error and we appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
#30 - Jan. 19, 2007, 3:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It works now...I was just able to upgrade subscription.

Thank you Blizzard...only took 10 hours.

I believe we had it up for a good while and then it came down and was just put back up. You most likely tried it during the downtimes. ;/
#33 - Jan. 19, 2007, 3:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Back up my buttcheeks

I tried to log into the account management screen and I am getting errors on the worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml screen.

I set up to have a toon transfered last night and I was trying to check the status but no go

**** CORRECTION B: I can get to the account screen with the https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-transfer-status.html
address but if you just type in www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml it gets an Apache error

The site appears to have gone down for a bit but it is being worked on. Hopefully we'll have this resolved for you soon.
#39 - Jan. 19, 2007, 4:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The website appears to be up and functioning again. We'll have to find out about any possible extensions and post when we know more.