Shut her up! Please Shut her up!!!!!

#0 - Feb. 22, 2007, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heres the deal,

I play WoW sitting next to my wife, who also plays. She is a warlock and uses her little mistress pet all the time. The problem is, since the expansion Blizz has changed the phrases the pet utters.

"Lets get this party started!"

At first this was damn annoying, then after a bit we noticed that if she uses a different phrase on my wifes comp, 9 out of 10 times on my comp she will use the

phrase on my comp. So short of turning the sound off or using a different pet all we end up hearing is

Which gets really really really annoying really fast. We have gotten to the point when sending her off to her sure death against a 70, gets a laugh out of us, when she says

So please Bliz, please please take this one phrase out, the others are fine, but a constant barrage of

is just wrong.....

#23 - Feb. 22, 2007, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tend to zone them out after awhile but still find the "I'm not touching you" one funny. I don't know what it is but it makes me laugh every time.
#38 - Feb. 22, 2007, 5:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
For those of you who played Warcraft, you might find this one funny.

If you clicked repeatedly on the characters they would say funny things.

One of the things the female elf hero would say is: You never touch the other elves like that.

I messed with the wave files on my friends computer, since he almost always played horde, so that everytime he made a peon, insted of saying 'Zug Zug' it played that elf sound file.

Pretty funny.... But after making 30 peons in one game, I think he was ready to kill me. :)

You could have done something far worse and I salute you for your restraint.