RAIDING 'accomplishments' were nevr respected

#0 - Nov. 30, 2007, 4:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Not by any normal people at least.

Most people think of the hardcore raiders as laughable basement dwellers. Regardless of the veracity of their impression, that is how it is.

So get a grip raiders, no one is going to respect you any less for others having epics you don't.

They never respected you in the first place.
#17 - Nov. 30, 2007, 5:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Not by any normal people at least.

Most people think of the hardcore raiders as laughable basement dwellers. Regardless of the veracity of their impression, that is how it is.

So get a grip raiders, no one is going to respect you any less for others having epics you don't.

They never respected you in the first place.

Honestly, I think there is alot of disrespect going around period. It's always a good idea to take a step back and realize, this is meant to be a fun game. It's also good to allow others to have their accomplishments and wish them well. It's OK for people to enjoy different aspects of the same game. I swear it is.

#55 - Nov. 30, 2007, 5:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Nethaera,

You are starting to lose your core raid audience.

If Blizzard wants my business, or the business of any of the other core raid audience back you must make the following changes:

1) Raid epics must be skinned and textured in a completely unique way. PvP epics must look extremely different.

2) PvP Epics must be much more difficult to obtain, on par with their equivalent raid epics. If 3% of the population is in Black Temple then only 3% of the population can get Season 3 gear.

A great way to do this:

Have 3 Arena "brackets"

Rating 1-1600: You can only get Season1 gear. Alll your oponenents only have season 1 gear.

Rating 1601-2200: You can only get Season2 gear. All your oponents only have Season 2 gear.

Rating 2201-2500: You can get Season 3 gear.

The 2v2 Bracket should be deleted, it is too difficult to balance. Might as well give everyone Tier 6 for dueling outside of Ironforge. There should only be 4v4 and 5v5.

While I don't necessarily agree that we are losing out on core raiders, I am not going to discount your opinion or feelings on this. Nor will I discount your input in this. I appreciate your feedback.