Eyonix = MIA?

#0 - Oct. 5, 2007, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Haven't seen you around lately, or am I just blind?
#19 - Oct. 17, 2007, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been reading the shaman boards on a very frequent basis for quite some time now, and in particular, over the last few weeks -- have been in here nearly every day. I'm not going to post every visit, I'm sorry, but I do have my reasons and you're going to have to trust that it's for your own benefit. Plus, my time is divided as I try and visit the other class boards as frequently as possible too, not to mention everything else on my plate.

Don't jinx me on getting a gout attack, it hurts. :*(
#46 - Oct. 17, 2007, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

If you had actually been to the shaman forums (ever) you would see how unhappy they are at the game in general and with 2.3 (lolnerfs all around).

Therefore I can only assume you are lying to us again, as usual.

I have to respond to the concerns to be aware of them? And most of the concerns (2.3) come from elemental shaman. Some (not all) notable exceptions are:

Crowd Control for the class as a whole.
Totems for the class as a whole.
Earth Shield being dispellable.
Lightning Shield being too expensive to cast.
The opinion that Shamanistic Rage will be useless with the upcoming changes if not made exempt to dispel.
Itemization concerns for elemental and enhancement (slow one-hander availability for both the main hand and off-hand in particular).

You've already made your mind up some time long ago that I'm a liar, it's doubtful I'm going to change your perception.

I guess my main point is, the concerns are being heavily communicated.
#65 - Oct. 17, 2007, 9:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
btw, hi eyonix, how the balance (resto) druid going?

Balance Druid is going well, thanks. Also, just shipped out a huge document to the designers concerning druids incorporating your feedback (well, not you specifically as you seem bitter), this morning. Much of the feedback was for Wrath of the Lich King, but not all.

Balance Druid could very likely become my main when Wrath of the Lich King ships, as I very much enjoy the class. Who know though, I enjoy all three of my 70s.

It's going to be tough to decide.
#67 - Oct. 17, 2007, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

so thats why he leveled a moonkin after tbc ..... /lol

I began leveling my balance druid before Burning Crusade and simply hit 70 after. What do they say about assumption?
#70 - Oct. 17, 2007, 9:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

please say u said sumthing about needed leather balance gear in instance...please

im not usually balance (resto for life) but i feel for them...and sry im bitter, had tests all day today so ya...

i no u guys are helping balance gear with the badge thing in 2.3 but every1 gets badges and loot where balance gets badges...and nothing

All concerns are being communicated. I've even been compiling a list of specific gaps in itemization for the balance druid at a dungeon, heroic and raid level.
#82 - Oct. 17, 2007, 10:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

(for 2.3)And of course the biggest elemental point of interest, dps nerf, isnt mentioned

You do realize that I was listing non-elemental specific concerns, as my first statement indicated when I wrote, "Some (not all) notable exceptions are:".

Reading part of a message hurts only you and baby penguins.