How healers should act, classic old thread

#0 - April 17, 2007, 6:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Way too much negativity on these forums, so I am going to re-post a classic thread about healers. Credit goes to Cleanse

Well on vent and chat constantly type in things like

"Omg I healed your FACE! 5k CRIT!"
"...guys. DPS! omg DPS THE MOB HARDER!"
"DPS it took 5 seconds longer to kill that mobb. For christ sake DPS! your not DPSING!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!! DEEE PEEE EESSSSS"
"Wow GG. We wiped cause the DPS is weak. Wow. Learn2dps seriously guys. You guys are noobs I'm out of here. Noob dps. /leaveparty"
"lolz I am so much HEALING! No one heals better than me"
"rofl rofl another 5k crit!"
"someone post crit heal charts!*5 minutes later* OMG 6k crit someone post heal charts again!"
"lol I so owned your face off with that 6k crit heal at farm. Did you see that? Did you see my 6k crit heal at farm? Omg guys did you see my 6k crit heal? *goes to guild chat* Guys I just got a 6k crit heal at farm. Lolz I know, ownage"
"God I am SO CLUTCH! Did you see that heal? lmao I'm changing my name to clutchesHealerEVER cause that's how leet I am. I totally just saved you. No, you had nothing to do with it. It was all me. Your nothing without me. 6k crit heals. yeah, nuff said."
"/bg HAHA look at my total healing everyone! Omg you noobs I owned all of you by like 30k!"
"lololololol 405 renew tick! roflmao. Me>everyone AMIRITE?""
#8 - April 17, 2007, 7:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Brilliant!

(but I do have to wonder if people with names like 'drhealgood' or 'ihealyou' really think in the manner parodied by the OP)

Drhealgood makes me feel afraid inside.