Blizzard tries too hard on April 1st.

#0 - April 1, 2007, 3:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If they put as much effort and preparation into their raid instances, maybe we'd have places that don't bug out?

Whilst I found the wisp page funny last year, and the Tinfoil hat this year a bit of a laugh too, I couldn't help but be saddened that this seems to be a very important time of the year for blizzard to play practical jokes and carry on in the forums, but really, once I saw that Black Temple attunement page I just wondered.

Are Blizzard more concerned with a funny website? Or having good, seamless, preoblem-free content?

After Aran bugging out on us for the 2nd time this week (Kill him and you're locked in his room, and he respawns in 30 minutes, along with his trash, hooray!), and the GMs being unable to help us (whether it be through incapability or indifference), seeing that Blizz is more worried about their Fool's Day pranks than making sure their game works correctly disappoints me.

Cmon guys. It's funny, I guess, but for those of us actually playing the game rather than rowsing the forums, we're not laughing.
#8 - April 1, 2007, 3:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You try to hard to make light of a very serious day. This is a slap in the face!
#35 - April 1, 2007, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Pickles imo

There are no such things as pickles. Only cucumbers with a very bad attitude.
#300 - March 31, 2008, 3:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I think this deserves a good ol /bump cuss it's relevent

Please do not necro old threads. It only serves to confuse people who don't pay attention to dates.