#0 - Sept. 12, 2006, 6:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Emaraene stared at the tower. Her daggers were clutched in her hands like extensions of her will. Executor Zygand wanted proof, and proof Emaraene would get from each and every member of the Scarlet Crusade she planned to kill that evening. A simple token, really--a mere ring--but a symbol of everything the Forsaken disdained. She moved in a low crouch toward her first victim. A twig snapped under her feet, and she suddenly found herself face to face with a friar....

Does it give you a strong sense of pride to undertake dangerous missions on behalf of your faction? Are you adept at finding your way around Azeroth in search of new ways to assist each region's needy inhabitants? If so, then the World of Warcraft Quest for the Ultimate Gaming PC Contest sponsored by Dell is a great way to put your questing abilities and game knowledge to the test.

We're looking for players to complete more than 25 quests in 5 weeks in order qualify for a chance to win a top-of-the-line XPS gaming PC from Dell. The contest will run from September 11, 2006 to October 11, 2006, and a total of five winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible pool of contestants. Click here to read the official rules.- http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/contests/dell/rules.xml

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been seeing many questions in regard to the contest so we will be doing our best to post them and answer them here for people.

1. Can I enter with more than one character on my account?

Players will be able to only use one character to complete the contest per account.

2. Will it count if I do quests on multiple characters?

No, you will need to complete the 25 quests on one character only.

3. It says that the sponsor is going to collect my information for their use. Does that mean Dell is getting my information?

In line 14 of the contest rules it states the following-

"14. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Blizzard Entertainment, Inc."

Blizzard already has your information and will not share it with third parties. Any information that we do gather is solely for our own use.

For those players that are concerned about the use of their information they can use the following information to opt out-

If at any time you wish to opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties and/or receiving information from Blizzard (via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so. You may contact us at Blizzard Entertainment Privacy Policy, Attn: Opt-Out Administrator, 6080 Center Drive, Los Angeles, California 90045. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at opt-out@blizzard.com. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that we may better address your needs.

4. How come people don't have to do the contest and can send in a postcard instead?

This is a legal issue that many contests have as a provision for entry.

5. Do we choose what character? Or is it that once any character we have reaches the 25 quest mark, then we are entered and that's it?

Players can choose any character they like. Once they reach the 25 quest mark they will be entered in the contest.

6. Is there a level requirement on quests? Can we do repeatable quests?

There are no level limits on the quests you can do and repeatable quests are fair game.