New Badges of Justice gear

#0 - Oct. 24, 2007, 11:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Will Heroic dungeons still be the only way to get Badges of Justice in 2.3? It seems like people will need to run around 100 instances to get their set. True?
#4 - Oct. 25, 2007, 12:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Will Heroic dungeons still be the only way to get Badges of Justice in 2.3? It seems like people will need to run around 100 instances to get their set. True?

Badges of Justice will drop off bosses in Karazhan and Zul'Aman, I believe 1-2 for each player per boss, but it could still vary a bit since patch 2.3 is still on the PTR.

There will also be a daily heroic dungeon quest, completing this will provide you with (currently) 2 additional badges if you complete it.
#32 - Oct. 25, 2007, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Will pvpers be forced to do these heroic dungeons for the pvp cloak and trinket? Or will there be another way to get the badges we need for our pvp needs?

At this time we have no definite plans to add an alternate way to purchase these items.
#48 - Oct. 25, 2007, 1:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Please make Hogger drop badges of justice, thank you.

While I would run with this idea, I feel I would be defeated with the simple question, "Can you really beat Hogger??"
#66 - Oct. 25, 2007, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i think it might be 2 for all kara bosses except Prince and NIghtbane, 3 for them, 2 for all ZA bosses except Zul'jin, 3 again. This would make sense.

I believe some early bosses like Attumen may drop only 1 badge. Most will drop 2 while the end bosses like Prince Malchezaar and Zul'Jin will drop 3. And yes, if a boss drops 2 badges that means each player gets 2 badges, just like how it works in heroic dungeons where the bosses drop 1 for everybody.