+healing=33% spell damage

#0 - Oct. 10, 2007, 5:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was wondering how this was going on testing?

Is this still going to make it live?

Is there any OP issues with this?

I think it is a great idea. I hope Blizz still allows this to go live.

Thanks in advance Candle.
#1 - Oct. 10, 2007, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I was wondering how this was going on testing?

Is this still going to make it live?

Is there any OP issues with this?

I think it is a great idea. I hope Blizz still allows this to go live.

Thanks in advance Candle.

I normally try to refrain from replying to things that have my name in it or "blue" where I can. Sometimes though, I have to break the rules so that I can share some information with people. Please try to refrain from making me do this in the future. ;)

How is this going on testing? It's going well last I heard and we haven't seen any potential problems with it.

We haven't seen any OP issues with this even when looking at classes with high armor vs cloth wearers.

Players will be able to see it in action on the Test Realm fairly soon. I suggest that if you get the opportunity, that you download it and try it and the rest of the new changes out when it goes live. We're looking forward to seeing what the community experiences as well.
#63 - Oct. 10, 2007, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

So is the new platform of the CMs to tell people to get on the test realm in an effort to placate them?

No, not quite. It's an effort to let people know that we want them to test and see for themselves. It helps us nail down any possible issues, and gives the community more insight on what to expect in the patch if they can take part in testing it.
#76 - Oct. 10, 2007, 7:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Just give us the patch notes already!!!!!

I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMOOOORRREe!!!!$%!@%^!!ONE1!!ELEVE!@!%!%1TY!!!

/pat