Advice Needed: Which Healing Class

#0 - April 23, 2008, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I want to play either Resto Druid or Shaman. I plan on running 5-mans alot and possibly raiding. I do *not* PVP.

I've been told Druids are not the ideal choice for 5-mans but make great raid healers, which concerns me (the 5-man part).

Any advice would be great, or you can simply post the name of the class you suggest :) Thank you!
#4 - April 23, 2008, 6:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I want to play either Resto Druid or Shaman. I plan on running 5-mans alot and possibly raiding. I do *not* PVP.

I've been told Druids are not the ideal choice for 5-mans but make great raid healers, which concerns me (the 5-man part).

Any advice would be great, or you can simply post the name of the class you suggest :) Thank you!

I'd suggest the class that fits your playstyle most and that you will enjoy most. Both Druids and Shaman can be very effective in raids and five-player groups.

It wouldn't hurt to make yourself a list of the things you think you would like most about each class and figure out from there which you are leaning more toward based on that list. Some people find it incredibly fun to shape shift as a druid. Others find it extremely fun to have totems they can drop down and see visibly working for them. Others look at survivability, ease of leveling, learning curve, etc. It's up to you to really define what you want and then go for it.

Whatever you choose, I hope you have fun.