Lake Wintergrasp

#0 - April 24, 2008, 5:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
had better be all that and a bag of chips.
#50 - April 24, 2008, 7:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
had better be all that and a bag of chips.

I'm going to assume by your post that you have certain expectations. We haven't released much in the way of information on this as of yet, so I would caution you on building it up in your mind without any real information.

At this point, I don't even know what kind of chips you are expecting. You could be a baked chip sort, or a kettle chip sort. You could have one of those set in your mind with a little french onion dip on the side, and we could give you salt and vinegar chips. You would then be disappointed then right?
#69 - April 24, 2008, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Methinks the Chefs could drop us some more hints about whats for lunch before we get too hungry.

And I'm definitely in favor of this french onion dip on the side thing.

We will be. Give it some time. We definitely have plans in the works on the release of information. Hopefully, everyone will enjoy what we have planned, and even if they don't , my greatest hope is that they will post constructive and productive discussions that we can read. ;)
#97 - April 24, 2008, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Once again blue pops in to try to derail the thread, thanks Nethaera for turning a somewhat good thread into a discussion about potato chips.

This was the OP's post here- "had better be all that and a bag of chips. "

For my part, I continued the analogy and explained that it's important to manage expectations based on the limited amount of information everyone has. If you or anyone else has constructive feedback on my posts or anyone on the Community Team, you can email to wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. Posting about it in discussion threads is not productive or appropriate.