Can I pay around 14.99 a month?

#0 - Oct. 15, 2007, 11:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Following Drysc's math I should only have to pay around $14.99 a month. I am really bad at math on so I am just going to pay what I think is fair. Especially since blizzard is already getting so much money they shoulldn't have any right to complain about me not paying the full amount.
#35 - Oct. 18, 2007, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Your giving me to much credit here. Just a mage troll, making fun of a stupid comment that Drysc made.

It's ok, I'm used to it. What was the comment I made though?
#45 - Oct. 18, 2007, 8:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I guesss I was little harsh using the word "stupid" however heres the comment.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288092851&postId=22876486113&sid=1#41

Oh, ok. I guess I still don't understand what that has to do with a monthly fee or reasoning of paying more/less? Maybe it was just a bad joke and I'm not getting it. :)

Q u o t e:

* Arcane Intellect and Arcane Brilliance mana costs reduced.
* Arcane Meditation (Arcane) increased to 10/20/30% mana regeneration.
* Evocation now regenerates 15% of total mana every 2 seconds rather than increase Spirit based regeneration.
* Fire Ward and Frost Ward now gain additional benefit from spell damage bonuses. Base absorb values of ranks 5 and 6 have been reduced.
* Ice Barrier now gains additional benefit from spell damage bonuses. Base absorb values of ranks 5 and 6 have been reduced.
* Improved Fireball: The reduction in damage coefficient caused by this talent has been removed.
* Improved Frostbolt: The reduction in damage coefficient caused by this talent has been removed.
* Remove Curse range increased to 40 yards.
* (NEW SPELL) Ritual of Refreshment available on trainers at level 70.

Ok, so it's 9. The Evocation change may not be a buff depending on your gear, and the coefficient reduction removal is probably not viewed as a buff because "it's how it should be" etc, etc. *shrug*
#63 - Oct. 18, 2007, 8:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I just dont believe its right to justify nerfs with "Oh but you got buffed". When really neiher effected each other.

It was just my own commentary I guess that regardless of how much good is done there will always be those that will only and purely focus on the negative. It's annoying beyond just having to read it, it's annoying on a personal level that some people are incapable of enjoying something or admitting to themselves that they enjoy it because there always has to be something wrong with it.

He/she was probably just trolling, but it brought up those thoughts, and I made a choice to post.

I don't expect everyone to praise the buffs, or completely ignore a nerf because there are buffs. I guess I just find it a bit fake, or misleading that the entirety of the class or game isn't kept in mind when posting. As if the hypothermia nerf is all that's happening. The post you're making right now may be all someone sees, make it count and put your full thoughts into it, not just that some nerf sucks. All nerfs suck, we get it.

My only fault was giving that post the privilege of my time.
#70 - Oct. 18, 2007, 8:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
But the fact of the matter is that it seemed you implied that the Hypothermia change was a direct result of 2.3 buffs

Oh, no that's not what I meant. That would be stupid.