Why constantly delete my posts.

#0 - April 30, 2008, 7:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Do you just go around deleting posts of people who have complaints about wow -_- seriously what are you *!#!'s stop riding our asses and let us complain about classes if we want too.
#23 - April 30, 2008, 8:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Surely you can create a thread without making your title in all caps on this forum; or is your concern so much more important than others here that your subject line must attack our eye balls?

Please do not post in all caps. Express your concerns in a collected manner. This might even further validate your assertions.
#31 - April 30, 2008, 8:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

i have had post deleted, there were no caps and my concerns were a collected manner, they were just some thoughts i think might happen in WotLK, so far i think 2 have been deleted

Oh... yeah. I just checked. You're on our "delete without reason" list.

<.<

>.>
#41 - April 30, 2008, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i Do believe we have the right to complain without having our posts constantly deleted. Perhaps you should ponder on this fact for a moment, let it sink in, and ultimantly think things through before you post ty ;) have a nice day.

We provide you with the opportunity to pose your concerns here, provided you to do so in accordance with the Code of Conduct, and in agreement with the moderators' discretion. "Right" might be a strong word.
#136 - April 30, 2008, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It would appear that all world issues have been resolved in this thread. As a result of our eternal harmony, this thread is no longer needed and has been locked.