WotLK: Is Blizzard trying to frustrate us?

#0 - April 28, 2008, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's been how long since the initial announcement of the new expansion? Just wondering when Blizzard plans to reveal any details of substance to us after all this time. Infrequent screenshots and mob updates can only sustain you for so long.
#21 - April 28, 2008, 7:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It's been how long since the initial announcement of the new expansion? Just wondering when Blizzard plans to reveal any details of substance to us after all this time. Infrequent screenshots and mob updates can only sustain you for so long.

Updates of a more significant means are in the works. We just ask for a bit more patience even if I can't give you a more definitive time to watch for it by.
#39 - April 28, 2008, 8:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well, ok. Thanks a lot for the update, Neth. Don't know if it makes me more or less spoiler hungry though. :P

I can add on that things are going very well on our end and we are just as excited to share more with everyone as you are to find out more. There's no plan to cause frustration and we've been working very hard to get everything together to where it's as polished as possible so that we can share it with everyone.

I'm personally very interested in seeing the reaction from the community at large and getting into some great discussion on the new content that is being created.
#44 - April 28, 2008, 8:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

We all know you're not going to give us any of the good stuff until Blizzcon. And that's just depressing.

Oh ye of little faith. Lift up your spirits. Time is fleeting, but all things come to pass within it.
#53 - April 28, 2008, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

neth is there any estimated release date for when the release date will be released?

Nothing that can be released publicly as of yet. Sorry. ;)