Forum idea

#0 - March 9, 2007, 9:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok so we all know when a blue posts in a post it gets that little blue mark to the side showing a cm has responded.

Now it hasnt happened to me resently but its annoying to have to go through page by page to find what the blue has said.

so heres my idea, either: 1) on posts with multiple pages (u see the #s off the the side) have the page # that the blue responded too be blue so we know to look on that/those page/pages for blue responses.

2) that little blue mark off to the side showing a blue responded? make that a tab that takes you to the blues post. if that blue has responded more then once in a post have it link you too a page where like when u do a search it links multiple posts.

personally i like the first idea better since it would be simpler.

on a side note, did ordin or eyonix die? havent seen them since pre-bc
#1 - March 9, 2007, 9:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You could click on the blue icon next to the thread to jump to a blue post then use the blue icon on the top of the blue poster's post to jump to any other responses. ;)
#3 - March 9, 2007, 9:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Beat me to it, Neth, by.... oh, five seconds =P

;) Sometimes I'm so fast I don't realize I've been in a thread until I read it for myself! ;p
#8 - March 9, 2007, 9:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm a forum noob. I honestly never knew that.

This is like that one time I was buying candles to go raid good ol' BWL and I accidently shift clicked...and discovered I could buy candles 20 at a time rather than spam clicking 20 times to buy 20 candles :D

Everyone is a noob at least once in their life. :) Except me of course! *cough*

Ordinn is very much alive and well he just doesn't do much in the way of posting. Eyonix has been ill this week and is getting some much needed rest however he has had more tasks as of late that take him away from posting as well. I'll send them your best.
#33 - March 9, 2007, 10:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

lol, tseric got everyone sick. youre next neth

I think I might have been the first already. :(
#39 - March 9, 2007, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
p.s. It's nice to have a pleasant conversation with a CM without trolls ruining it or chasing the poor dear off =P

Nice David Bowie quote. ;)