Had ~3500 honor received 1245

#0 - Dec. 7, 2006, midnight
Blizzard Post
i was under the impression that the ~xxxx honor was an estimate, mines pretty off. it also says i got way less kills than i did yesterday/today after the update. and i was also under the impression that bg bonus honor wasnt calculated into the estimate, so why is mine so low? did it not get fully updated? and where did all the kills i had today go?
#5 - Dec. 7, 2006, 12:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Calculations have just been run for all realms for honor earned yesterday and you'll be able to see the honor you earned yesterday now as spendable honor points.

The calculation has caused all of the honor shown in the "Today's Honor" field to be removed. The honor has not been lost and will show up after the calculations this evening.
#9 - Dec. 7, 2006, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You know, I saw think I saw a cousin of yours... short guy. Bushy hair? Kinda sways as he talks? Definatly not a dancer. Gives us this very soothing aura that still makes my priestly healing abilities feel strangly threatened...

Don't loan him any money.
#34 - Dec. 7, 2006, 1:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We've investigated some issues of bonus honor not appearing and we're confident that this was due to the honor calculations being run at a different time. We anticipate that after the calculations tonight you will see the bonus honor from yesterday added in as well. We'll be continuing to keep an eye on the honor gained after the calculations this evening for any further issues.

We also have an update that is currently under development that will add the bonus honor to the estimated honor totals for each day before the calculation, allowing players to track the bonus honor as it's earned in their estimated total. This change will be implemented the next time the realms are restarted, likely with next week's maintenance.