Arugal is BACK?!

#0 - May 9, 2008, 6:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I thought dying from his sons while leveling and doing that overly tedious instance to kill him was bad enough....but he's back to haunt us again as a lvl 70+ mob?!

...........since when did Arugal level so fast?! Must've paid for those powerlevelers.
#5 - May 9, 2008, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I thought dying from his sons while leveling and doing that overly tedious instance to kill him was bad enough....but he's back to haunt us again as a lvl 70+ mob?!

...........since when did Arugal level so fast?! Must've paid for those powerlevelers.

He has Arthas on his side. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the woods...
#39 - May 9, 2008, 7:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

does anybody NOT get ganked by a Son of Arugal in Silverpine their 1st character through?

I think even as I got to a level that could kill them, I still started to get a bit edgy around there. ;) Revenge was sweet though.
#74 - May 9, 2008, 7:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This all reeks of unoriginality in the Lore dept....

Naxx again? Arugal again? Stratholme again?

What's next... Uther raising from the dead by the hands of a Naaru? Wouldn't put it past you, really wouldn't.

Discarding characters for the sake of progressing new storylines is rarely a fan favorite. I know when I read books that carry a storyline forward, I tend to expect to visit old friends and continue the adventure with them. This is much the same. We're bring back old friends (and enemies) and still adding in new elements and continuing elements that make the story richer.
#91 - May 9, 2008, 10:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

King Terenas
Uther Lightbringer
Maraudin Bronzebeard
Grom Hellscream
Tassadar

Jim Raynor?

It may not be a fan favorite, but Blizzard has never been shy about killing their characters for the sake of the plot. Maybee you're not cultivating new ones as fast as you should. I for one celebrate the rise of Captian Placeholder.

Well, death does in fact happen. Some are more capable of eluding it or finding some loophole than others either by their own means or with aid, but it doesn't mean that dead doesn't just mean dead either. ;)