It's Scare Beast Tuesday, General Forums!

#0 - May 13, 2008, 1:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Which the arrival of the patch today, we'll see the re-ascension of the Hunters to the top of the "Overpowered" list. Don't worry Shamans, maybe someday they'll buff the Elementals to godlike levels. Then you can have your turn again.

But enough about that, on to today's question;

What animals, if any, are you scared of?

For me, it's ferrets. Too long and pointy... /shiver

Creepy.
#69 - May 13, 2008, 4:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

When my wife was pregnant, she was bitten on the arm by some sort of spider. After some testing at the hospital, they determined that it was a serious concern for the baby - although, the medicine they could give her was very limited because of her pregnancy. She was in a lot of pain for quite a few days.

After that experience, if I see a spider - it dies. I might look at it's flat corpse and see if it was poisonous or not afterward.

I was bit by a Black Widow once. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Prior to that, spiders were creepy but I didn't panic around them. Now I kill them unless they are outside and non-poisonous.
#84 - May 13, 2008, 4:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

so

did it hurt?

serious question.

I had a bite mark for about three months on my neck, it made me sick to where I threw up, and I kept having pinpoint tunnel vision, just to name a few things it did. It didn't hurt so much as made me very sick.
#90 - May 13, 2008, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So i may spec resto and look for a ms war to pvp with.

I think you should wait until the realms are available and the most current patch notes are able to be posted. That's my suggestion right now.
#125 - May 13, 2008, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Are you suggesting the notes that came down WITH the patch aren't the most up-to-date? Because they clearly state the Scare Beast change is in effect.

It has always been advised for people to check the web and forum posts for the most up to date version of the notes.

If you read the patch note header it says, "The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/ "

#133 - May 13, 2008, 5:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Oh noes they took it out :(

That link says nothing about scare beast!!!

The notes haven't been updated yet. Also, the forum post will be up to date when we put it up.