Awesome job so far CMs - Honest Appreciation

#0 - May 9, 2008, 6:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I see a lot of negative energy flowing about these forums, so I just wanetd to put this out there for all the CMs and Devs who went out of their way to provide the community with information.

I've seen other threads where people say their thanks, but I havent seen one dedicated to it. So once again, thank you CMs for staying late, listening to complaints, concerns, and relaying information this week. I know you have to deal with a lot of exaggerated banter and misguided unpleasantries. So feel free to drop by here and let your eyes rest a minute or too.

Amongst it all, a lot of us are just glad to be kept in the loop when it is possible =).
#3 - May 9, 2008, 6:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the kind words!
#17 - May 9, 2008, 6:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
TYREN EXISTS.

Sometimes he breaks free from his confines. What can we do?

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it and hope that everyone enjoys all of the new information the news sites and fansites have put together.

Q u o t e:
Last time i checked i found out this info from a PLAYER 1st.. not the CM's.. so seems theyre not so privvy to any info any faster than a regular joe could find it somewhere on the interwebs.

We were participants in the media event, so while we may not have broken the information, we were definitely a part of it. ;)
#40 - May 9, 2008, 8:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Ironically enough I do tell my grocery store clerk and service mechanics thank you for every service they provide. Whether it be changing oil, or bagging groceries. In fact, just last night I had dinner at Red Lobster and the waitress was so nice that I gave her compliments to the manager on the way out.

/shrug

Karma pays off. Being bitter to anyone never solves anything, being helpful and courteous often gives incentive for others to return the favor.

I do the same thing and practice random acts of complimenting others. If I can say one nice thing to someone I meet that day or pass by, I do it. I know that that one kind word could change someone's day.