No new races for the next expansion but

#0 - Dec. 29, 2006, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Its confirmed that there will be no new races for the next expansion but there will be one new class, monk. Not knowing what it will be like blizzard has confirmed their new expansion will be based on the maelstrome and it threatning the pandarean homeland so they become just NPCs to help the allys and horde and give their people training into becomming a monk.
#3 - Dec. 29, 2006, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Its confirmed that there will be no new races for the next expansion but there will be one new class, monk. Not knowing what it will be like blizzard has confirmed their new expansion will be based on the maelstrome and it threatning the pandarean homeland so they become just NPCs to help the allys and horde and give their people training into becomming a monk.

Tell me another story oh great lore master! Can you tell us about the one where the Orc and the Pandaren go bar hopping together? That's a good one!
#20 - Dec. 29, 2006, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Okay i acctually didnt read a confirmation but it was in my dream, i also dreamt that the alliance would get a demonic like race not seen in game yet and the horde getting a pretty panzy race. This dream was before the burning crusade was even announced.

I had a dream about the next expansion after BC that this is going to happen and that the allys and horde will get a monk class, dont believe me but in a year + from now when your boss tells you to make a post about the new monk class please remember this post.

You'll excuse me if I am not awed by that. It's not as if the monk class hasn't existed in other games before and would be a surprising result should it come to pass. Also, many players have been discussing what new classes they'd like to see and the monk is brought up regularly. I personally have no knowledge of what future classes are being considered or when any will be added as for what the next expansion will be, I'm not even going to give you the faintest hint. Sorry. ;) This pond has no fish.
#26 - Dec. 29, 2006, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I see, and thats okay if you dont wanna tell us as i already know :). See nethera the great philospher Floyd once said that dreams are a gateway to the future. As i been there i know what will come.

Also i predict that bloodelves will be more overplayed then draenei come burning crusade.

You're just selling snake oil my friend. Make sure you put some nice warning labels on those bottles ok? ;)
#41 - Dec. 29, 2006, 7:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth, will you go to my prom with me?

Joking, but seriously, would you?

Nah, been there. Done that. It's not all it's cracked up to be. ;) But thanks for the invite.