OLD PvP title ... should NOT be reintroduced

#0 - Nov. 6, 2007, 4:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry for my bad English, English is not my primary language.

When I see blizzard saying that my Warlord title might be reintroduced eventually to anyone, this make me mad ... REAL MAD. Those titles are the only thing left for peoples who actually grind the old PvP system. It shows people that I’m a old school player and I’ve been playing my priest for a very long time. Somehow this title is the only thing left i got from this grinding and it show that I’m an old school PvPer.

How about you put new title in the game instead? Respect old school ... respect people that been playing the same character for a freaking long time and have work 12 - 16hrs per day 7day a week to get their title.

NOTHING IN THIS GAME ... NOTHING was more time consuming that those title. How about you respect old school with those title and never touch it again. Can you imagine if WoW is still a popular game in 2-3 years and you see a High warlord passing by ... wow its like "man he’s old school, amazing". Don’t touch old PvP title ... respect people who work freaking hard for them. Put new title I don’t mind but leave my WARLORD title alone.

- Warlord Morticus ... proud to be a 2k rating arena priest PvPing for over 3years ... and will never stop !!!
#4 - Nov. 6, 2007, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's not something we've made a final decision on, and we're definitely taking into account what the old honor rank titles mean, and certainly what they required. As far as I'm aware they aren't planned to be implemented for anything yet, and we have been seriously considering just leaving them as "legacy" type titles, leaving them unused forever more, that not only show your participation in a difficult PvP ranking system, but also to show you're owld skewl. As I said there's been no final determination though, and if we feel there's a way for the titles to become available again without diminishing the efforts of the original holders of them, we may still consider it.