Multiple CMs for General, but no one posts...

#0 - May 21, 2008, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I gotta laugh when we have multiple mods whose sole job, from clocking in in the morning, to the end of the day, is supposedly to answer questions and give information in General Forum, yet we can go for a few days without a single reply. In this time, with the way people post in the forum, some of the relevant topics are plunged to the bottom of page lists.

Just correct me if I'm wrong here, but what else exactly do you DO where you guys can't even each do, say 5 replies to the most relevant threads. You have no idea how far that would go in stopping the amount of criticism mods receive about lack of communication with the community.

The Gurgling Tree and Small Whelp have a bit of a pass since they are busy with other items as well, but Nethera and Bornak, your jobs are to be the communication link between us and Blizzard. Isn't that right? Note: None of this is meant as a personal attack, it's more out of frustration.

Finally, please don't do the normal thread-close with the post about generating comments to cmfeedback@wow.com. I've tried this before and it does about as good as posting in the Suggestions section, (deaf ears if you didn't get that). Again.....nothing personal.
#2 - May 21, 2008, 12:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I gotta laugh when we have multiple mods whose sole job, from clocking in in the morning, to the end of the day, is supposedly to answer questions and give information in General Forum, yet we can go for a few days without a single reply. In this time, with the way people post in the forum, some of the relevant topics are plunged to the bottom of page lists.

Just correct me if I'm wrong here, but what else exactly do you DO where you guys can't even each do, say 5 replies to the most relevant threads. You have no idea how far that would go in stopping the amount of criticism mods receive about lack of communication with the community.

The Gurgling Tree and Small Whelp have a bit of a pass since they are busy with other items as well, but Nethera and Bornak, your jobs are to be the communication link between us and Blizzard. Isn't that right? Note: None of this is meant as a personal attack, it's more out of frustration.

Finally, please don't do the normal thread-close with the post about generating comments to cmfeedback@wow.com. I've tried this before and it does about as good as posting in the Suggestions section, (deaf ears if you didn't get that). Again.....nothing personal.

The goal is certainly not to frustrate you, friend. The fact is, we do have plenty of items on our plate which both directly and indirectly serve the community. You must understand though, we post when and where we feel it's necessary.