Kalgan's Tier4 Post Deleted?

#0 - Oct. 19, 2006, 2:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This was probably the best news about TBC that I've heard yet and it has been removed. Was it false or misleading information? Or not relative to the original topic?

Can you please make some other official post about this please? :(
#14 - Oct. 19, 2006, 3:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Coreiel (in her druidic excitement after reading the thread) began to jump up and down with glee yelling "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" (Word for word people. Word. For. Word.). Unfortunately her flailing limbs, in a rare twist of fate, landed upon her mouse, clicking on the smallest of moderation icons, and deleted the post.

Although I'm sure everyone has the info copied down, we'll try to have it reposted.
#39 - Oct. 19, 2006, 3:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ya may want to put a confirmation dialog on that icon. ;)

We had one but it was really annoying, maybe just one for blue posts I'm thinking. We'll get it figured out, don't you worry your pretty little head.
#49 - Oct. 19, 2006, 3:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok here it is again. I don't remember exactly which post I was responding to, so I'll just simulate that part real quick...

Q u o t e:
Dear esteemed developer,

Better loot plz?

There is a tier 4 set for most builds for each class.

The boss drops a "token" for a certain slot for a certain set of classes (it's not really called a "token", but I'm speaking of it mechanically here), which you then turn in for the type of set piece of your choice (ie: for a warrior, the tanking plate or the dps plate, or for a druid you choose between the healing, moonkin, or feral gear).
#90 - Oct. 19, 2006, 4:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Coreiel (in her druidic excitement after reading the thread) began to jump up and down with glee yelling "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" (Word for word people. Word. For. Word.). Unfortunately her flailing limbs, in a rare twist of fate, landed upon her mouse, clicking on the smallest of moderation icons, and deleted the post.

Although I'm sure everyone has the info copied down, we'll try to have it reposted.

Truth, unfortunately.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved. Gotta work on controlling those flailing arms.
#102 - Oct. 19, 2006, 4:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Maybe practicing the Blood Elf dance in the office wasn't such a good idea?

HOW DID YOU KNOW?