Your favorite Story Arc?

#0 - May 21, 2008, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just finished the quests in Duskwood and it was the first time I've actually paid attention to the quests instead of glossing over and going to kill 12 bears, goats, whathaveyou.

The whole adventure leading up to Morbent Fel was really cool, and gave me a sense of "accomplishment" much greater than "Kill 60 Quillboars" in the Barrens ever did.

Anyone want to share their favorite zone or area for quests?
#7 - May 21, 2008, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've enjoyed the Cipher of Damnation each time I've done it. The Onyxia keys for both factions were a lot of fun back in the day too.
#97 - May 21, 2008, 11:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are quite a few that I've loved. It's hard to nail it down to any one. In general, I've always enjoyed the Forsaken storylines and their struggles not only against Arthas and the Scourge, but against the living in general.

I still will pause inside the Ruins of Lordaeron in the throne room and listen to the ghosts of the past play out the betrayal by Arthas of his father King Terenas.

I also will stop by to see Lady Sylvanas Windrunner on occassion in the hope of hearing the Lament of the Highborne. (And I've even created a character just to get to that quest line before.) It's interesting to see her more sentimental side come out and how she handles it, not to mention, I love the song as a reward.

To an extent, I could point out that I am equally intrigued by the blood elf plight and the mystery behind the dwarves and the bits and pieces you learn from both racial quest lines.