Give in to my Demands...or else

#0 - June 14, 2008, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My demands are to have rogues and resto druids nerfed into the ground like

If these demands are not met i will commence slaughtering the gnome hostages i have in the basement you have one hour.

P.S Delete blood elves from the game as well the suck that is all.
#16 - June 14, 2008, 9:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My demands are to have rogues and resto druids nerfed into the ground like

If these demands are not met i will commence slaughtering the gnome hostages i have in the basement you have one hour.

P.S Delete blood elves from the game as well the suck that is all.

We never tire of bringing class balance into scrutiny, both as a result of dialog within the community, and internal testing and feedback. What does not help us is vague demands for nerfs. If you bring us some constructive specifics with regard to your perspective on balance, we'll do our best to evaluate and consider your concerns.

Please leave the Gnomes out of this. They don't deserve your brutality or your basement. As for the latter demand, I believe Blood Elves are here to stay. Personally, I think they're a great addition to the game. :)
#30 - June 14, 2008, 10:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

If he had gotten specific, you wouldn't have replied.

Maybe not. But I would've have acted as I suggested in my previous post by evaluating and considering the concern. Believe it or not, doing so isn't such a passive activity.
#39 - June 14, 2008, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I don't think there's a single active "thread with substance" up right now. Community building and making people feel welcome by Blizzard is part of being a CM.

At least, that's what they tell me.

You're good, you.

You Receive Loot: [Zarhym's Kool Aid]