Transfer Down?

#0 - April 10, 2007, 7:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When are transfers going to be back up?
#2 - April 10, 2007, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The network team is still investigating this issue. Previuous restart didn't take, so they are still working on it. Will update when the situation changes.
#54 - April 10, 2007, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is still being investigated. I assure you I will update when there is something tangible to report.
#74 - April 11, 2007, 2:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The transfer service should be available at this time. It may take several minutes to reestablish a proper connection. Thank you for bearing with us.
#86 - April 11, 2007, 5:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The service appears to be working, however some people are still receiving the "We're sorry. The Paid Character Transfer service is currently unavailable. Please check back at a later time." error when attempting to access the page. We're continuing to investigate.
#88 - April 11, 2007, 6:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What of the transfers already in queue? Mine has been in queue since last night and I thought it said estimated transfer time 1 hour.

I could be wrong in that but just confused as to if there is an actual time transfers happen or if it is automatic etc.

P.S. Yes my mailbox was clear and all preparations were made for the transfer.

I just submitted my own transfer about an hour ago and it was processed properly. If yours is still showing as pending you may want to try canceling it and restarting it, or what I would recommend would be to contact our Billing & Account services department first thing tomorrow. They may just tell you to cancel and retry as a first step though, I'm not sure.

http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01922p