Boat vendors M.I.A.

#0 - June 10, 2008, 10:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, Blizz...just wondering if the boat vendors and its other npcs are making a comeback? they sure added a bit of 'flavor' to those trips.
#1 - June 10, 2008, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So, Blizz...just wondering if the boat vendors and its other npcs are making a comeback? they sure added a bit of 'flavor' to those trips.

We would like to return them to their posts when and if we can. Due to safety precautions on the vessels, they were removed, but hopefully the engineers will get the kinks worked out so that they can return and continue their jobs in relative safety.
#6 - June 10, 2008, 11:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

If it's not safe for them to work how is it safe for us to travel on the boats and zeppelins without them around?

You didn't see the "ride at your own risk" sign?
#20 - June 11, 2008, 12:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

We would like to return them to their posts when and if we can. Due to safety precautions on the vessels, they were removed, but hopefully the engineers will get the kinks worked out so that they can return and continue their jobs in relative safety.

Stop the cover-up, Neth.

People deserve to know the truth. Many of them became "jumpers", due to the many horrors they faced on the job.

Well, mostly due to all the blood elves who would take off their armor and dance nude....

Those who remained were pulled from their posts and put into therepy. It's a long road to recovery, and we do hope to have them returned soon.
#24 - June 11, 2008, 12:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Stop the cover-up, Neth.

People deserve to know the truth. Many of them became "jumpers", due to the many horrors they faced on the job.

Well, mostly due to all the blood elves who would take off their armor and dance nude....

Those who remained were pulled from their posts and put into therepy. It's a long road to recovery, and we do hope to have them returned soon.

Hey! I thought their files were sealed!
#30 - June 11, 2008, 12:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Also, Bring back Captain Placeholder. Perhaps as a raid boss.

He'll make a return...

*lore spoiler*

He's actually Deathwing's human form.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS A JOKE!

Also, in case it's not clear....this was a joke. :)
#33 - June 11, 2008, 12:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You know what happened to the last guy that joked about Deathwing?

Neither do I. Nobody does but Deathwing. And I sure as heck ain't asking him. o.o

But, but...it was more of a joke towards Capt'n Placeholder!!!!