Penguins!!!!

#0 - May 14, 2007, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Any word on penguins yet?
#9 - May 14, 2007, 4:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
No word on penguins yet. Good morning to you all. Yes, I'm a tad busy on clean-up but I guess it serves me right for spilling my mocha this morning at the coffee shop. ;/ Things have started off well so far.

I'm hoping that very soon we can all get back to talking about the game or at least settle into the week a bit. I'm sure it's going to be a great one. :)
#25 - May 14, 2007, 4:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Did you at least get a replacement mocha?

I did get a replacement but felt badly that it was such a mess. It just fell over when I reached for it and the lid popped off. So I helped clean-up a bit. :/ I don't like leaving messes even when it's an accident.
#55 - May 14, 2007, 4:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Or she's talking about the Stratics chat tomorrow as well as the announcement on the 19th.

But yeah, could be a patch day tomorrow too.

I'm both looking forward to the chat tomorrow and to the upcoming announcement. I don't' have any word to give you on the patch though, sorry.

To answer a previous question- Yes, we get to play at work. It's a tad bit important since it's a part of our job don't you think? Although, honestly I don't get as much time as I'd like given all the other tasks I have to get done. :) It's handy for jumping in and checking things out, talking to people, running pugs, doing pvp etc.

Also, I'm locking threads pointed at Tseric so that the forum can get back it's equilibrium. We have a place to send feedback (wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com) so I'd suggest that if people feel a need to give feedback, to use that rather than filling up the forums. I would appreciate it as would many others that have things they'd like to discuss without being buried under the non-game related threads.

Thanks all! I hope you all have a great day (and if it hasn't started well a better day) and a great week as well.
#78 - May 14, 2007, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can we send positive feedback? Or is that just where the bad ones go?

Positive feedback should also go to that address. It's an equal opportunity email address. :)