Remove EOTS

#0 - June 27, 2008, 6:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Nobody likes this steaming pile of crap of a battleground and they especially don't want to go through 80 slow and painful losses just to get gear. You won't make people like something by forcing it down their throats.
#8 - June 27, 2008, 6:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Nobody likes this steaming pile of crap of a battleground and they especially don't want to go through 80 slow and painful losses just to get gear. You won't make people like something by forcing it down their throats.

I'm not sure if you were led to believe otherwise, but this type of feedback isn't helpful. The fact alone that you're using absolute statements weakens your argument. I love Eye of the Storm. So you're either being disingenuous thinking this will strengthen your ability to persuade; or you'e choosing your words poorly.

In any event, I'm sorry to say that Eye of the Storm will not be removed as a result of this post.
#24 - June 27, 2008, 6:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

This guy is zero fun......whata loser

Wat? I'm like total fun.
#29 - June 27, 2008, 6:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oh? Tell a joke, sing a song, do a dance then.

Hire a clown?
#198 - July 3, 2008, 4:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Please let me know, if Blizzard is looking into this problem.I know this isn't a horde only problem, but in the last several days, I have started more than 20 games with horde starting down in number, sometimes half, in retaliation battle ground. Obviously, I am more interested to have this fixed so I have a fair chance to get the marks I need and can only get there.

We are aware of this issue and looking into it.
#219 - July 3, 2008, 6:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm not trying to dog a blue or anything but if I got to use the gear that GM's walk around in I would love EotS too. I saw a legendary weapon on a GM with a chance on hit to "kill an enemy in the vicinity". MMMMMM.....love me some WSG with that thing.

I don't have a single item on my characters I didn't earn like the rest of you.