The ULTIMATE fishing power-levelling!

#0 - July 8, 2008, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, maybe not the ultimate, but definitely the cutest! My five year old son loves to watch daddy play his game. Not only that, but when I'm away from the keyboard, he'll move my characters around in towns and hunt down those pesky chickens and squirrels that terrorize the populace. So what does daddy do? Teaches him how to fish. (Keep in mind he can't even read yet or respond to chats... so he's safe there)

Results? Fishing from 75 to 175 on his own. Not only that, but from watching me he also is selling the fish he catches so my inventory won't be full.

Blizzard... keep an eye on this one, in 13 years or so you may have a top gaming programmer ready for hire...
#67 - July 8, 2008, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Well, maybe not the ultimate, but definitely the cutest! My five year old son loves to watch daddy play his game. Not only that, but when I'm away from the keyboard, he'll move my characters around in towns and hunt down those pesky chickens and squirrels that terrorize the populace. So what does daddy do? Teaches him how to fish. (Keep in mind he can't even read yet or respond to chats... so he's safe there)

Results? Fishing from 75 to 175 on his own. Not only that, but from watching me he also is selling the fish he catches so my inventory won't be full.

Blizzard... keep an eye on this one, in 13 years or so you may have a top gaming programmer ready for hire...

I am jealous of his l33t fishing skills. In fact, I think he's almost caught up to me. I guess I need to put up a "gone fishing" sign and get back at it. :)

Cute story.
#74 - July 8, 2008, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just in case people notice some posts missing, people tend to mistake someone as posting a story of their experience with their family as an open door to give parenting advice. Please don't do that here. It's inappropriate and posts will continue to be removed. Those that continue to harass others, will be subject to possible suspension.